The thing about going blueberry pickin’ is you end up with A LOT of blueberries.
Hence the reason you revolve your patriotic porch party around them and you make things like Blueberry Lemonade, Blueberry Biscuits, Blueberry Jelly AND these delicious Blueberry Cheesecakes.
Sharing is caring, though right?
Easy to make. Easy to serve. And even easier to make holiday ready.
You simply need to purchase a box of those adorable mini forks from your area party store (I found mine at Party Time).
Wrap some washi tape around them and snip into pennant flags.
Red, White, and BLUEBERRY cheesecakes.
Serve them alongside your other blueberry friends, and people get the hint that you take your blueberry adoration seriously.
Don’t feel like eating it right away?
No worries, slap a lid on top and consider it a take home favor.
Aaahhh, the beauty of entertaining in mason jars.
I’m quite certain I should be some sort of fan club leader for Ball Canning.
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 1/2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup blueberry preserves
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Lightly spray the bottoms of 12 ( 4 ounce) mason jars with non-stick cooking spray and set aside. Combine crumbs and sugar in a medium sized bowl. Stir in melted butter until thoroughly combined. Press about 1 1/2 tbsp of crumb mixture into the base of each mason jar, using the back of the spoon to firmly pack it together. Bake at 325 for about 6 minutes, then rest on a cooling rack for another 10. While you’re waiting for the crust to cool, beat cream cheese and the next 3 cheesecake ingredients at medium speed. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until the yellow begins to disappear. Return to the mason jars and fill each to the bottom of the jar ring. Return to the oven for another 15-18 minutes until the cheesecake begins to set. Cover and refrigerate overnight (or at least 4-6 hours).
- When ready to serve, top each with 1 tsp of preserves and a couple of fresh blueberries.
I’ll have the Blueberry Biscuits for you next.
Yum, y’all. Yum.