These CranApple Brie Bites are a showstopping appetizer coming together super quickly with on hand Homemade Cinnamon CranApple Sauce.
I mentioned my love affair with my homemade cranberry sauce in an earlier post, so when I found myself with leftover sauce, I went to work on including it in a variety of ways beyond just topping my turkey.
- 1 package crostini (you can also use Melba toast)
- 4 ounces Brie
- 1/2 cup Cinnamon CranApple Sauce
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- sprig of rosemary, garnish (optional)
- handful of pomegranate seeds, garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place crostini on a baking sheet and lightly toast, no more than about 6-8 minutes. Spread a bit of Brie onto each crostini (the heated crostini will soften the Brie) and top with about 1 1/2-2 teaspoons of CranApple sauce. Garnish with a pecan, a bit of rosemary and a couple of pomegranate seeds for added texture (optional).
These CranApple Brie Bites are fancy enough to be included as a holiday appetizer but easy enough not to cause you a ton of stress. No one wants to be responsible for preparing appetizers that take as long as components of the meal. And a bonus? They’re festively color coordinated for with a bit of rosemary garnish for all your Christmas holiday parties.
Delicious. Easy. Beautiful.
Stand back as your guests oooh and ahhh over how beautiful they are, assuming that they must’ve taken a ton of effort. Nod and agree as you say thank you…knowing they came together in less than 20 minutes.
Your secret is safe here.