You know when a celebration rolls around, and you want to make a loved one something sweet, but….
your creativity is on a hiatus.
Your to do list is massive.
And the more you think about what you might like to make, the more nothing sounds remotely appealing?
you cruise your grocery store aisles and spot the Keebler Ready Crust Graham Pie Crusts.
And they say to you, “flip me over, and read my packaging”.
So you flip the package over and decide that the attached recipe for White Chocolate Mousse Tarts sounds like the best thing you’ve heard in quite some time?
And as you photograph, the crust crumbles all over the place, and….
you don’t even care.
Because you know that the White Chocolate Mousse Tart was made with white chocolate and condensed milk!
Is there anything better than sweetened condensed milk?
I rest my case.
Have a delicious weekend!
- 1 package Keebler graham cracker pie crusts
- 6 oz white chocolate squares (I used morsels)
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Chill large mixing bowl and beaters of electric mixer
- In medium saucepan, combine sweetened condensed milk and chocolate. Cook and stir over low heat until chocolate melts. Remove from heat. Stir in almond extract. Cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in chilled bowl beat whipping cream on medium speed until soft peaks forms. Fold into chocolate mixture. DO NOT OVER BEAT OR ADD BEFORE COMPLETELY COOLED. TRUST ME. Spoon into pie crusts. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set.
- Garnish. Store in refrigerator.