This quick and easy Cherry Lemonade is super refreshing and perfect for all your spring and summertime entertaining plans!
If you can make lemonade, you can make cherry lemonade. It’s that easy.
- 1¼ cup lemon juice (fresh)
- 1 cup sugar (or less, depending on taste)
- 4 ounces maraschino cherry juice (you'll need to buy the large jar of cherries (10 ounces) to get the 4 ounces)
- 4-5 cups water
- lemon, garnish
- maraschino cherry, garnish
- Combine lemon juice and sugar in a large pitcher. Add the cherry juice and water; stirring briskly until well combined.
- Serve over ice with lemon slices and cherry garnish.
The only thing that gets complicated is that you’ll need to purchase a large jar of maraschino cherries in order to get the 4 ounces of cherry juice. I think my jar was 10 ounces.
Other than that, it’s just cherry flavored lemonade.
But for something so simple, it just looks so much prettier than plain ole’ lemonade. Especially when you set it out with matching straws and a bit of milk glass holding fresh cut roses!
With that being said, I still maintain that there’s nothing sweeter than a giant glass of ice cold lemonade on a hot summer day.
My picnic cookbook has lemonade not one, not two, but three ways! But not cherry flavored so today is a bonus. 🙂
How do you take your lemonade?